Monday, March 9, 2009

And We're Up!

Domino here, rising and shining for all those dedicated blog readers out there. Good Morning!

Well, our first real hiccup in our rise to glory...The Radisson Hotel that we are staying at does not include breakfast in our group rate. It was a little disappointing to find that out 8 am this morning, but now we have to look somewhere else to fill our need for the most important food of the day. It's a good thing we found out where the Walmart is located. =)

Now, we I've compiled a growing list of Radisson quirks:

1) We have a ghost...we heard it last night. It's a ticking noise that happens randomly, and we have no idea where it's coming from. Scary!

2) There's a sweating toilet in Jen G. and my bathroom. There's so much condensation around the bowl, that it's creating puddles on the floor. How is this even possible? I will contemplate the toilet mystery during my curling meditation.

3) One of the sleep number beds doesn't work. It's definitely a cool toy to try out when it does work, but boo on the broken bed. It's sagging. Hopefully, it will get fixed today. And I still don't know what my optimal number is...

So I'll be keeping tabs on the hotel room since it is important. This is Domino signing out until playtime.

See you at 12 pm (Eastern Time) on:
http://www.mogulus.com/bondgirlscurling

2 comments:

  1. Donna - I think I have stayed at that hotel on one or more of my trips to Rome, NY. My room did not include breakfast, or a ghost. Some people have all the luck.

    The condensation on the toilet is probably due to the cold water being very cold. This causes the toilet to cool enough to condense the water in the air, especially after a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Must be an east coast thing. Good news is that after replacing the remote the bed is fixed. Marissa and Cindy will sleep well tonight! OH, and we found out what the ghost sounds were. I guess there were some 9 year old junior hockey teams here playing around.

    ReplyDelete