Monday, February 22, 2010

Under Pressure

So today's Colorado game was not my best performance. I was coming off the hack too fast and did too much over compensating on my shots. I felt awkward in my delivery each time, and I was soooo stressed out. One thing that I am very proud of was how my entire team pulled me through my ordeal, and made me get out of my head. They were always encouraging and brought my stones that could be used into play. Eventually, my shots returned, and I even got a take out. I just have to keep focus, and not let things get to me. I think I need to play more of these games so that I can deal with all this pressure better. For some reason, playing against the #1 and #2 seeded team did not make me as sick to my stomach as playing against Colorado. I guess I didn't want to disappoint anyone on my team and our coach and people watching at home. It was also really important to get this win. So...now that this game is out of the way, I know that tomorrow's going to be another day. We'll be playing at 2:00 PM Central time against New York. It's going to be featured on Wisconsin's webstream with mics and multiple cameras. Please visit: http://www.2010clubnationals.com/webstreaming/

Thanks, everyone, for hanging in there and showing your support.

-Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment