Saturday, February 20, 2010

Musical Jeopardy

Okay, everyone guess which is each Bond Girl's song. Each of them submitted 4 songs:

1) Gangster Love by Snoop Dog
2) Don't Stop Believing by The Glee Cast
3) Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil' Wayne
4) Right Here, Right Now by Fat Boy Slim
5) My Life Would Suck Without You by The Glee Cast
6) Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
7) Killing in the Name of Rage Against the Machine
8) Baba O'Reilly by The Who
9) Carry Out - Timbaland by Justin Timberlake
10)Pump it by Black Eyed Peas
11) Take It to the House by Trick Daddy
12) Friday I'm in Love by The Cure
13) Shewolf - Shikira
14) I've Got a Feelin' By Black Eyed Peas
15) Uprising by Muse
16) Anything Can Happen by Mary Poppins
17) I'm Alive by Next to Normal

We will be posting the answers later this week. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Mary Poppins and Next to Normal are definitely Marissa. I'm guessing the two Glee songs are also her. But maybe she has a secret collection of Rage Against the Machine CDs? Can't wait to see you girls kick butt tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this would be difficult to guess. Let's see, I like the Black Eyed Peas too, so I'll guess those are from Donna.

    Hey, great game against Minnesota Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete